Mouse Scroll Test
The Scroll Test is a quick and easy test for how fast you can scroll with the mouse wheel.
What is Scroll Test?
Scroll Test is a quick and easy test for how fast you can scroll with the mouse wheel. The Scroll Test will give you the exact number of pixels scrolled in every second.
This is a very simple test that anyone can do. The results of the Scroll Test can be affected by a variety of factors, such as the type of mouse you are using, the surface you are scrolling on, and your own physical dexterity. Nevertheless, it provides a good indication of your scroll speed and can be useful for comparing your results with others.
Alternatively you can use our Click Per Second test to find out how many times you can click in a given time. Clicking faster will result in a higher score.
How to increase mouse scroll speed?
The mouse scroll speed is not always the same for every computer, and it can be easy to accidentally click too quickly or slowly. This guide will show you how to change your mouse's scroll speed to match your needs.
The perfect mouse scroll speed is hard to find! It takes time to calibrate what feels suitable for each person, but here are some suggestions for getting started.
Steps to change mouse scroll speed in Windows 11
In Windows 11, the default scroll value for the mouse wheel is automatically set to 3. If you want to increase or fine-tune your mouse scrolling speed to make things easier on yourself, simply adjust it as desired. Follow the below steps to increase or change the mouse scroll speed in Windows 11.
- Click on 'Start' and open 'Settings'.
- In the Settings, choose 'Bluetooth and Device' settings.
- In Bluetooth and Device settings, click on 'Additional Mouse Settings'.
- In Additional Mouse Settings, open the 'Pointer Options' tab.
- Under 'Motion', change the pointer speed using the slider.
- Click 'Apply' to exit.
Steps to change mouse scroll speed in macOS
Some macOS users may feel that their mouse scrolling speed is too slow even when set to the default settings. This usually happens with people who have recently shifted from Windows and are habitual on fast mouse scrolling speeds. Follow the below steps to increase or change the mouse scroll speed in macOS.
- Open the 'Apple Menu' by clicking on this Apple icon in the top left corner of your screen.
- Click 'System Preferences' from the Apple menu.
- In the System Preferences, select 'Accessibility'.
- When you first open the Accessibility window, select 'Mouse & Trackpad' in the left column and choose the 'Mouse Options' button.
- To make scrolling faster, drag the slider for 'Scrolling Speed' in Mouse Options to the right.
- When you are good with your settings, click 'Ok' and close the window.